2015年9月29日星期二

Assignment 3 One Light

Using the 250 watt halogen bulb in the equipment closet, make a portrait by selecting a quality and direction of light to communicate an emotion that you feel about a person. Make an additional portrait that reflects the opposite feeling you have about the person. Explain in writing the laws of light that were at work in each portrait.






Ranqingxia seems like quiet and elegant, and sometimes a little shy, so I use the light source on the left side and make her face bright. I shoot the photo while she's smiling.

This is my opposite impression of Ranqingxia. I use the light source right below her in order to create a sharp shadow on the body, and it seems she is curious about something.

Xiaoyi is pretty and friendly, and she is also straightforward, showing her emotions directly. So I shoot the photo while she is smiling delightedly, and it aim to show her good qualities.

This is quite opposite to that one. I use the light source behind her. She seems a little sad and depressive while staying in the dark.


没有评论:

发表评论